2012年5月12日 星期六

My Bloody Valentine - Sometimes

Close my eyes


緊閉雙眸

Feel me now

感覺我的存在

I don't know (how) you could not love me now

我不懂 此時此刻你如何不再愛我

You will know, and her feet down to the ground

當她雙足踏入這塵地

Over there, and I want true love to grow

那時那地 我渴求真愛萌芽

You can't hide, oh no, from the way I feel

噢 我的感覺對我這樣訴說 你無處可躲





Turn my head

我將自己抽離

Into sound

游走於渾沌的音符

I don't know when I lay down on the ground

我已經忘了自己如何癱軟在地

You will find the (way it) hurts to love

你將會明白 愛傷人至深

Never cared, and the world turned hearts to love

不經意地 世上兩顆心曾經相知相愛

We will see, oh now, on a day or two

須臾之間隨即幻滅



You will wait

你在等待

See me go

我起身離去

I don't care, where your head turned (I don't know)

我不在乎你將身向何處 我也無從得知

You will wait, when I turn my eyes around

當我回眸 你將為我駐守

Overhead when I hold you next to me

飄渺如夢 你依偎我身旁

Overhead, to know oh the way I see

夢裡依稀 你探求我內心



Close my eyes

緊閉雙眸

Feel me now

感覺我的存在

I don't know, maybe you could not hurt me now

我不確定此時此刻你是否還能傷害我

Here alone, when I feel down too

這時這地 我獨自一人悲傷無力

Over there, when I await true love for you

曾幾何時 我希冀真愛終會歸返

You can hide, oh now, oh the way I do

此時此刻的我 你可以視而不見

You will see, oh now, oh the way I do

此時此刻的我 你將會明瞭

沒有留言: